1. 1955 Chevys with the new 265 cid turbo-fire V-8's with power pack had dual
2. Corvettes are the first fiberglass-bodied series production cars.
3. On '55 Ford Crown Vics, the wrap-over roof band was called the basket handle.
4. In 1950, Olds featured a new round tail light on all series.
5. Cadillac introduced its Coupe DeVille in 1950.
6. In 1950, Mercury offered overdrive, called the Touch-O-Matic.
7. In 1952, Studebaker introduced its hardtop called the Commander State Starliner.
8. In 1959, Impala became a full series for Chevrolet.
9. In 1959, Chrysler made swivel semi-bucket front seats standard on their 300-E's.
10. In 1952, Hudson engines with twin H-power had red air cleaners.
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS
Copyright © 2009, Southern Wheels Magazine
[ DrivingOldCars | CarQuiz | PopsGarage | ARCHIVES | vendor-dir | CONTACT | Catalogs! | Car Tags | Home Page ]